Mouthwash Allergy Claims Life
In a recent incident, it was revealed that a woman died at a dentist's clinic. This was due to her allergy to mouthwash. It was when she went to the dentists for a routine procedure she was given mouthwash to rinse her mouth. She had an allergic reaction with it and succumbed to it. The name of the woman was Sacha Rumaner and she had gone to Morley Street dental clinic in East Sussex.
She used the mouthwash and suddenly started feeling itchy on the back of her legs. She had also said she was feeling hot. Within minutes, she was twitching on the floor and her life ended. The staff at the dentist clinic was of the view that she had suffered an epilepsy fit. There were protocols followed for treating the same but it was too late. By the time the emergency team arrived, she had succumbed.
After this there were a number of tests were conducted to find out the cause of death of the woman. It was revealed that it was due to an allergy she had towards mouthwash.
It is essential that one keeps a check on what medications they might be allergic to and inform doctors about the same while any medical procedures, for the safety f their own selves.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network