Six–Year-Old Suffers Henna Tattoo Rash
Sweet holiday memories turned into bad experience for Cade Bailey, 6, and for his mother Michelle, 36, who went for two-week holiday trip to Egypt.
There Bailey got made a henna tattoo on his left forearm in the shape of dragon, and when they returned home, the tattoo was faded but it left a red rash which took the shape of red erupted skin exactly in the form of tattoo design. When taken to doctor, it was found that a chemical was mixed in henna to make the tattoo black rather than brown, its natural color, and also for the purpose by which it stays for long period.
Michelle said that had she been aware that the tattoo would not be safe, she would've never accepted the request of her son. Thinking it completely safe and natural, she allowed him to get it done for £12.
As per doctor's prescription, Cade is taking prescribed antihistamine tablets as well as applying chemical cream on his affected portion regularly.
Michelle said through her son's experience, she wants to tell other parents to not to repeat the mistake.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars