New Chief Executive for Alexandra Hospital
Penny Venables, the Chief Executive of Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, has been appointed as next Chief Executive of Alexandra Hospital.
Penny Venables has been administering Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Birmingham, and has also worked as Chief Operating Officer at Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust and Director of Operations at Birmingham Women’s Healthcare NHS Trust.
Ms. Venables will be joining the office next year, and by the time, a number of problems will be waiting for him. The first and foremost problem that needs to be dealt by Ms. Venables after joining is to generate a savings of £23 million for the year, and dealing debt-related problems at the office will be also crucial.
As per Ms. Venables, "It is a very challenging but exciting time to be joining the Trust am looking forward to meeting and working with colleagues both within the Trust and across Worcestershire to develop services for the benefit of patients”.
Penny Venables has assured the board that she will be taking care of the needs of the patients and people of the region, and will be concentrating on the improvement of the Trust.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network