DREI rolls out realty diploma programme
Dubai Real Estate Institute (Drei) has introduced a diploma programme based on real estate qualification, which is a certificate sanctioned by Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Rera).
The sources informed that programme intends to offer the basics as well as and principles of real estate science in order to qualify people entailed in real estate field to make them gain related knowldedge as well as skills.
In a declaration, Real Estate Licences Department of Rera said that the diploma programme is compulsory for the proprietors of real estate licences. The department will not take any qualification certificate from any another training body with the exclusion of Drei by fiscal 2010.
As per official sources, the programme comprises five sections; real estate principles, economy and properties, real estate finance and investment as well as real estate marketing in addition to real estate management.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power