Dassault Products to be sold by SM Saudi Arabia
Today, Dassault Systems (DS), a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions declared that DASBAT which is an Abu Dhabi based High Tech and PLM technology consulting and Reseller Company signed to be a Dassault Systems value added reseller (VAR). In UAE, the fresh relationship between DS and DASBAT aims to increase efficiency and responsiveness for DS customers and end-users.
Khalid Al Bu-Ainnain, Chairman of DASBAT said, “DASBAT is thrilled to become a DS VAR. With DS’s sales and technical support, we expect to see customers taking full advantage of PLM solutions and gain competitiveness in the quickly transforming UAE economy.”
To provide end-to-end PLM solutions to UAE customers is the mutual aim of DASBAT and DS.
The most complete PLM solution on the market is represented by DS’s CATIA for designing the virtual product, ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, SIMULIA for realistic simulation, DELMIA for virtual production and 3DVIA for virtualization and user experience.
The aim to concentrate on markets and fast growing economies set in January 2009 by DS has given rise to the DASBAT-DS agreement.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden