Dassault Products to be sold by SM Saudi Arabia
Today, Dassault Systems (DS), a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions declared that DASBAT which is an Abu Dhabi based High Tech and PLM technology consulting and Reseller Company signed to be a Dassault Systems value added reseller (VAR). In UAE, the fresh relationship between DS and DASBAT aims to increase efficiency and responsiveness for DS customers and end-users.
Khalid Al Bu-Ainnain, Chairman of DASBAT said, “DASBAT is thrilled to become a DS VAR. With DS’s sales and technical support, we expect to see customers taking full advantage of PLM solutions and gain competitiveness in the quickly transforming UAE economy.”
To provide end-to-end PLM solutions to UAE customers is the mutual aim of DASBAT and DS.
The most complete PLM solution on the market is represented by DS’s CATIA for designing the virtual product, ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, SIMULIA for realistic simulation, DELMIA for virtual production and 3DVIA for virtualization and user experience.
The aim to concentrate on markets and fast growing economies set in January 2009 by DS has given rise to the DASBAT-DS agreement.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids