Janet Jackson’s proves her mastery at Abu Dhabi Show
Michael Jackson's sister Janet Jackson's recent show at the Yas Arena in Abu Dhabi, UAE, was enough to prove her mastery. The emotional audience welcomed the star from the core of heart and enjoyed her performance lasted till mid night in a very simplistic set with no visual trickery.
Her robust performance brought tears among eyes of many when she opened the show with the video to `That's the Way Love Goes', the song she dedicated to Abu Dhabi on her Number Ones Up Close and Personal Tour.
She told Gulf News, "Abu Dhabi, this is my first time performing in the Middle East. You have no idea how much I love you. Thank you for your support. You know my brother was crazy about this part of the world."
She thanked the residents for their love and faith in her singing. Jackson, 45-year-old signer, released her "Number Ones" album, her second greatest hits compilation, in 2009. She will perform in 35 international cities during her "Number Ones, Up Close and Personal Tour".
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden