NHS Wiltshire Head Resigns
Due to personal reasons, the Chief Executive of NHS Wiltshire and Bath and North East Somerset, Jeff James, 58, has resigned from his post.
He has given his resignation last Thursday only, but the news got publicized now. He was the Chief Executive of NHS Wiltshire from 2006 and in May 2011, he overtook the responsibility of Bath and North East Somerset.
James was of the view that he had his share of professional life and would like to manage other chores of life. He has seen Wiltshire Primary Care Trust evolve. It was formed five years back, said James who has been in this line for past 31 years.
Both, the NHS council as well as James has worked endlessly for many years to take where the trust is today. He affirmed, “It has been a great privilege to work with NHS colleagues and partners in Wiltshire in the past five years and, more recently, with NHS colleagues and partners in Bath and North East Somerset”.
Jane Scott, who is the leader of Wiltshire Council, is not happy with James. She has worked with him and hence termed him as a great co-worker. She has wished him best of luck for his future. Not one but all who are associated with James have wished him luck. Jan Stubbings, the Chief Executive of NHS Swindon, while applauding his efforts, asserted that it is very difficult to find his replacement.
Jan has asked to look for people, who could take over his position. James has one of the major contributions in his carrier and that being his Wiltshire PCT’s operational performance.
He is not only a great administrator, but is also a part-time priest at the Beacon benefice.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids