Movember to Hit Littlehampton Again
Come November and Littlehampton will kick start its Movember charity campaign. All clean-shaven men who want to be a part of the campaign will have to grow a moustache during November and enlist the support of family and friends to sponsor them for the Prostrate Cancer Charity.
The rules of the campaign are such that everyone who wants to be a part of it must start the first of November with a clean shave. For the entire length of the month every participant must grow and groom his moustache.
The moustache must not join with the side burns as that would make it a beard and the moustache should also not join the chine because then, it would become a goatee. And finally, every participant should conduct himself like a true country gentleman for the entire month.
The month long program endeavors to raise crucial funds and awareness for men’s health and especially for prostate cancer and depression in men.
Among those who are going to be a part of the campaign, Ian Foden will be taking his Ford Capri as a prize in a draw linked to the campaign. There will also be the Littlehampton Rugby Club members who will be a part of Movember.
Local Realtor Byron Maier is an avid supporter of Movember and will be hosting the second annual “Mo for Bro” party at Moxie’s in Campbell River on the 30th of the Movember month.
Also, lending their support to the campaign are the Grill’d Toowoomba brothers at the Red Edge centre. They will be offering free burgers to ‘Mo Bros’ and ‘Mo Sistas’ from November 8 to 17 for those who raise more than $ 40 for each cause; Beyondblue, the Movember Foundation and Prostrate Cancer Australia.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network