Precaution is Better than Cure
As winter is drawing near, the health care system is urging people to get vaccinated against flu. People with weaker immune system and expecting mum should get them vaccinated before it's too late.
It has come to light that many people avoid getting the flu jabs intentionally. Dorset Denise Winter from NHS revealed, "These range from people thinking that the jab is worse than having flu itself to them have natural immunity, of which there is no such thing".
Often people fail to pinpoint differences between flu and cold. Flu is severe condition in which there are 50% chances of a person succumbing to death. The flu can be transmitted to others by sneezing and coughing in the public.
It has been informed that people above the age group of 65 would be provided with vaccine free of cost. Besides, patients with fatal diseases like heart diseases, HIV, kidney diseases and others would also be provided with free vaccination.
In 2009, the H1N1 flu was first discovered. Soon after its outbreak, thousands lives were lost. The flu is not permanently cured but can be prevented by maintaining hygiene.
It has been revealed that from time to time, many flu outbreaks have been reported which included Spanish flu, Asian flu, Hong Kong flu, bird flu and swine flu. In all these incidents, millions of lives were lost. Therefore, people are being urged to take get themselves vaccinated before it's too late.
It has been reported that the nursing centers are planning to hold a camp for the nurses. During the camp the nurses would be given flu jabs to strengthen their immune system. A person who has taken flu jabs might experience side effects like running nose and head ache.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies