Precaution is Better than Cure
As winter is drawing near, the health care system is urging people to get vaccinated against flu. People with weaker immune system and expecting mum should get them vaccinated before it's too late.
It has come to light that many people avoid getting the flu jabs intentionally. Dorset Denise Winter from NHS revealed, "These range from people thinking that the jab is worse than having flu itself to them have natural immunity, of which there is no such thing".
Often people fail to pinpoint differences between flu and cold. Flu is severe condition in which there are 50% chances of a person succumbing to death. The flu can be transmitted to others by sneezing and coughing in the public.
It has been informed that people above the age group of 65 would be provided with vaccine free of cost. Besides, patients with fatal diseases like heart diseases, HIV, kidney diseases and others would also be provided with free vaccination.
In 2009, the H1N1 flu was first discovered. Soon after its outbreak, thousands lives were lost. The flu is not permanently cured but can be prevented by maintaining hygiene.
It has been revealed that from time to time, many flu outbreaks have been reported which included Spanish flu, Asian flu, Hong Kong flu, bird flu and swine flu. In all these incidents, millions of lives were lost. Therefore, people are being urged to take get themselves vaccinated before it's too late.
It has been reported that the nursing centers are planning to hold a camp for the nurses. During the camp the nurses would be given flu jabs to strengthen their immune system. A person who has taken flu jabs might experience side effects like running nose and head ache.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power