Beware! This Winters Might Be Particularly Dangerous
It has been revealed in recent reports that the winter this year is going to be extremely ruthless and this might be a reason for the measures being taken by the health authorities of the vicinity.
They have issued guidelines for the protection of the elderly towards cold and flu. It has been revealed that elderly people are one of the most vulnerable groups in terms of immunity, and there is need for effectively protecting them from infection to the disease. People are being encouraged to take effective vaccination for themselves and their family against the disease. There is also need for effectively safeguarding the homes and masking them more cozy and comfortable this winter.
According to statistics, about 27000 extra people die due to the cold weather in UK each year. There is need for bringing down these figures with staying prepared to face the chilly weather conditions.
The Health Secretary Andrew Lansley is of the view that this is a positive step towards safeguarding the people, who area at high risk of falling ill this season. There is need for people to listen to weather forecasts properly and stay at homes and under shelter, where there is particularly harsh weather conditions expected.
Older people and those with long-term illnesses are particularly vulnerable to the cold and we need to be aware - within families, in communities and across the NHS - of how we can help others when the winter temperatures drop”, he said further. The government is making its efforts to safeguard the health and safety of people. Now it’s their turn to take care of themselves and abide by the guidelines to stay fit and healthy and enjoy the enigmatic winter.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study