Parents Complaining About Consequences of Cervarix Vaccine
“Eventually, we decided to take her to a paediatrician and they diagnosed chronic fatigue syndrome but after her third jab in May, we went on holiday and she was lethargic for the full two weeks”, notified a disappointed mother briefing about mysterious health condition of her 13 years old daughter that has pushed her to sleep for around 23 hours soon after receiving the Cervarix vaccine at school.
In addition, the lady has also requested the authorities as well as the drug manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline to carry out more research and remove the flaws of vaccine that is offered to a number of girls, aged between 12 and 13, across the United Kingdom since September 2008. She has insisted to make the vaccine 100% safe for girls. Besides this case, a number of other people have also claimed to acknowledge severe negative impacts of the jab among their daughters.
On the other hand, sources have confirmed pain, slight redness and swelling at the site of injection along with fatigue, fever, aching, headache, itching, rash or gastrointestinal disturbances as some of the very common symptoms identified during the clinical trials after received the vaccination.
While commenting on the matter, a Spokesman for the manufacturing company, GlaxoSmithKline, claimed that the company has acknowledged all these reports very seriously and said that the suspected adverse reaction related to vaccination are very upsetting. Further, he notified that the UK medicines safety agency is continue to reviews all indentified suspected unfavorable events on regular basis.
As per the reports, cervical cancer is a lethal form of cancer that tends to affect a number of women every year. Experts suggest to offer the Cervarix vaccine particularly to girls who are not active sexually, in order to combat the disease.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden