Emirates announces more Special Flights
Emirates Airlines has announced additional flights for some routes under strict conditions. Passengers will be able to fly from Dubai to Frankfurt, Manila, Shanghai, Sao Paulo and London Heathrow in May. The special flights will be for people wishing to return home and Emirates Airlines informed that passengers wishing to travel to Shanghai, should contact Chinese embassy in UAE.
The flights will be one-way. Only citizens of the destination countries and passengers who meet the entry requirements of the destination will be allowed to board the flights. Emirates informed that special safety measures will be required for all the flights.
Emirates will pre-allocate seats for passengers for their safety. No cabin baggage will be allowed on these special flights. Passengers should arrive at the airport, three hours in advance.
As per official statement from the airline, the following flights will operate during May. If the authorities change the flight schedules due to developing situation and easing of lockdowns in different regions, Emirates will update customers about new schedule.
Flights from Dubai to Frankfurt are scheduled to operate on May 2, 4, 6, 9, 11 and 13.
Emirates will fly from Dubai to London Heathrow on May 3, 5, 7, 10, 12 and 14.
Flights to Manila will operate on May 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 and 16.
Flights for Sao Paulo on May 3, and to Shanghai on May 2.
Emirates added that passengers are required to apply social distancing guidelines during their journey and wear their own masks when at the airport and on board the aircraft.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network