Spearhead Studios’ “Royal Crown” expected to appeal to classic fruit slot lovers
Marbella, Spain-headquartered real-money game production firm Spearhead Studios has announced the release of the second “Super July” slot game titled “Royal Crown,” which has been designed and produced keeping lovers of classic fruit slots in mind.
The release of Royal Crown, which is on the heels of the release of “Dark Joker” that was premiered on 7th of July, is the latest addition to the Spanish developer’s fast-growing games portfolio.
Mathias Larsson, Managing Director for Spearhead Studios, said the release of the new title showed that the company remained committed to its motto of creating local games to cater to local markets. The managing director further added that the company has built a number of games for the German and Eastern European markets and Royal Crown was the latest addition to that growing portfolio.
In the company’s official press release, Larsson said, “With Royal Crown we are staying true to our motto of building local games for local markets. This is a well-known and loved type of game in the German and Eastern European markets. We have launched several titles for these markets and Royal Crown is a very nice addition. All these slots are performing really well, and we expect Royal Crown to have a similar success.”
For those who love to play classic fruit machine slots, the newly-released Royal Crown will surely be appealing. Created on 5 reels and 10 pay lines, the new game offers a couple of scatter symbols, namely the dollar sign and a star symbol. The Royal Crown, the game’s signature symbol, has been designed to help multiple make winning combinations. Its wilds, ladder and card gamble options will surely keep gaming enthusiasts pleasantly engaged.
Including the couple of new games released this month, Spearhead Studios’ portfolio of games now boasts to have fourteen games, including popular titles like Book of Gates, which was purposely tailored for online operator Wunderino’s customers. The studio’s games are certified in a number of markets, including Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Spain and Sweden.
Founded by software giant EveryMatrix in November 2019, the Spanish studio currently has numerous projects in development. Its remaining two titles for the month of July include Black Jack, Giant Panda and Super 7 Deluxe. While Black Jack and Giant Panda are expected to be released on 21st of July, the Super 7 Deluxe game is scheduled to be released on 28th of this month.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies